Enlight Biarritz’s history
Built in 1834, at 73 meters high above sea level, it has 248 steps. Oaks trees has been replaced by tamarisk trees.
January / February / March / April / October / November / December: Saturday and Sunday from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM (6:00 PM after the daylight saving time)
School holidays: Every afternoon from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM (6:00 PM after the summer time changeover)
May / June / September: Every afternoon from 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM
From July 1st to August 31st: Every day from 10:30 AM to 1:00 PM and2:00 PM to 7:00 PMLast hours of access to the Lighthouse: 20 minutes before closing.
Please contact the Tourist Office before visiting the Lighthouse because according to the weather conditions : +33 5 59 22 37 10