100 years of sea and wildlife protection !
Biarritz Aquarium, which was first named Sea Museum, takes place at the front of the Virgin Rock. The first Biarritz aquarium was created in 1871. The actual Art Déco building was built in 1933.
More informations about the palace
- Seals’ feeding time, every day at 10:30 AM and 5 PM
- 7 different species among the thirty or so sharks swimming around the 1,500 m³ tank
- 1 hour of free parking offered to visitors at Indigo parking
- Opening hours :
- From September to June : 9:30 AM to 7 PM
- From July to August : 9:30 AM to 10 PM